Assembrix offers a suite of advanced preparation tools from model fixing to part nesting inside the printer’s volume. Our 3D nesting solution uses cutting-edge geometric algorithms together with recent advances in algorithmic robotics to automatically nest parts within seconds to minutes.
- All computations are done on the cloud saving your PC the heavy lifting
- Examine multiple 3D nesting options in one go
- Maximum flexibility I: Apply nesting only on selected parts or on the whole assembly
- Maximum flexibility II: Apply special nesting rules (e.g., separation from other parts) to specific parts
- Unlimited range of part orientation, not restricted to increments of fixed degrees
- Nesting into small voids and tunnels in your build assembly to maximize space utilitization
Assemrbrix’s platform employs state-of-the-art cloud-computing technology to enhance its print preparation capabilities
- Reduce hardware cost
- Save time by running multiple nesting requests in parallel
- Stay up-to-date with continuous seamless software updates
- Access the platform from anywhere
- Back up your print job on the cloud
Wrap a box around parts in the print volume. The cage walls are sieve-shaped with patterns and size determined by the user. The cage can have a detachable lid.
- Streamlining the printed-cake unpacking
- Putting together the parts of a specific customer
- Providing the customer with extra privacy and flexibility by shipping the cage with the parts untouched
- Wrapping small parts so that they do not get lost in the unpacking process
A out of B
Given two parts: a small part A placed inside a bigger part B, can we take A out of B without breaking B. If part A can be taken out of B, Assembrix provides visual instructions (animation) how to do that.
- Better usage of the print volume: Safely use voids inside big parts to increase the utility of the printer
- Makes sure you can always separate parts when the build cake is out: Avoid interlocking parts
- For tightly packed parts, show the engineer precisely how to unpack the printed cake